|County Offices||Elected Officials||Education||County Statistics|
Clerk of the Circuit & Superior Courts
Court Costs and Filing Fees | Voter Information | Marriage License Info
The office of the County Clerk is an elected position and is to serve a four-year term. Not only is the County Clerk responsible for keeping all the court records but must also serve as a member and secretary of the County Election Board. This Board conducts the elections that are held and the clerk issues certificates of election to the successful local candidates.
Other duties of the County Clerk include:
1. File, record and enter all orders from the civil, juvenile and criminal courts.
2. Probate wills and testaments.
3. Receive filing of individuals who wish to run for public office.
4. Issue marriage licenses.
5. Receives and pay out all money collected from support payments.
6. Administers oath of office to appointed officers.
7. Controls the registration of voters.
Dubois County Clerk
Bridgette N. Jarboe
Phone: (812) 481-7035
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Dubois County Offices
Meeting Minutes & Headlines Archives
|Website Usage Disclaimer E-mail - Comments, Corrections||County of Dubois © 2012|