|County Offices||Elected Officials||Education||County Statistics|
Dubois County Clerk of the Circuit and Superior Courts
Dubois County is mandatory
efiling has of August 25, 2017.
Phone: (812) 481-7035
Other duties of the County Clerk include:
1. File, record and enter all orders from the civil, juvenile and criminal courts.
2. Probate wills and testaments.
3. Receive filing of individuals who wish to run for public office.
4. Issue marriage licenses.
5. Receives and pay out all money collected from support payments.
6. Administers oath of office to appointed officers.
7. Controls the registration of voters.
Dubois County Offices
Meeting Minutes & Headlines Archives
|Website Usage Disclaimer E-mail - Comments, Corrections||County of Dubois © 2012|