Community Corrections Center

Department Contact

Transfer Information and Guidelines

 Attorneys, prosecutors, other county Community Corrections entities, or individuals wishing to request a transfer of an individual’s supervision to Dubois County Community Corrections should do so using the link below.  Someone will contact the individual requesting the transfer within 5 business days. 

For Work Release transfers, pre-approval is required, and transfers should be requested using the form below; however, bunks will not be promised or reserved more than one week in advance.  Transferring entities shall be advised to recontact Community Corrections not more than seven days prior to sentencing to ensure a bunk is available at that time.

All participants accepted into Dubois County Community Corrections Supervision Programs shall have all outstanding balances paid to Dubois County Community Corrections prior to acceptance.  

Work Release transfers will pay one month of supervision fees and for their starter-kit prior to beginning supervision with Dubois County.  

  • 4 weeks Work Release-- $100/wk = $400.00
  • Starter-Kit-- $60.00
    • Total = $460.00 

Home Detention transfers will pay one month of supervision fees and for their electronic monitoring hook-up fees prior to beginning supervision with Dubois County. 

  • 4 weeks Home Detention-- $90/wk = $360.00
  • Hook-Up Fee-- $55.00
    • Total = $415.00 

Upon acceptance, all participants will obtain and maintain full-time employment, submit to all random drug screens, participate in evidence-based programming as referred by their case manager based on individual assessment results, follow all rules and regulations of Dubois County Community Corrections and make weekly payments.  

If the participant violates the supervision agreement in any way, a petition to revoke placement will be filed and the participant will return back to county of sentence.  The participant shall be transported back to the transferring county within 24 hours of the revocation. 

To request a transfer, please contact Emily Meyer at or (812)481-2440 ext. 288

Transfer Request