Veterans Service Office

Veterans Service Office


CVSO Address and Hours:
602 Main St, Jasper, IN 47546
Tuesday-Friday, 9am-4pm, with all federal holidays observed.

The Veterans' Service Office is here to inform the veteran of the benefits available to other than dishonorably discharged veteran and assist the veteran in applying for these benefits.  An important part of these benefits is the health care benefits available VA Clinics and local Community Care providers.

 Check out our FB page "The Dubois County Veteran Service Office"

Need a ride????   
Give us a call!! 812-481-7089

The Disabled American Veteran's van (DAV Van) is housed at the Dubois County Security Center:
Brucke Strasse Jasper, IN 47546
The van is donated by the county veterans' organizations and by local contributions, as well as the national DAV.  The van is driven by volunteer drivers to Evansville, Louisville, Owensboro and New Albany clinics and VA hospitals as necessitated by the appointments of the veteran.
It is YOUR responsibility to ensure you get a ride.  How does it work??
1) You call us!!  812-481-7089
2) WE contact the volunteer drivers
3) A volunteer driver will contact you to confirm within 48 hours
If you DO NOT get a confirmation call, YOU need to call us back at 812-481-7089

Need a ride around town???
Call: Ride Solution at 812-254-3225

Would you like to volunteer???  We need drivers and there are more opportunities to volunteer around the community to help veterans - contact us at the VSO at 812-481-7089 for more information!!

             Click on these useful links:  Each topic will take you right to the web page
Veterans Affairs
The above link is the main VA link for the US Department of Veterans Affairs.
 My Healthy Vet / VA
The above link is where you need to go to for any help!  Health, Pharmacy, Benefits, Education, Housing, Life Insurance, Burials / Memorials / DIC, Records, Service & Family Member Benefits.... and more!! There's a lot of info here!!!

Need a Veteran ID?? No worries - take your Driver's License to the BMV/DMV and your DD214 for proof of service.  They can amend your license to show that you served.  At this time there is a small fee for the amendment!  Check it out!

ID Card Office Online - Retired/Family

Request Military Service Records | National Archives (Discharge Papers)

Home | HIREVets
Medallion - The HIRE Vets Medallion Award is the only federal-level veterans’ employment award that recognizes a company or organization’s commitment to veteran hiring, retention, and professional development.

Veterans Service Officer - Susan Bramlet, U.S. Coast Guard (Retired)