The Dubois County Recorder is seeking a candidate to fill the role of 2nd deputy. The deputy’s function is to assist in maintaining permanent public records involving a wide variety of instruments.
Basic Description of job duties:
- Wait on customers and answer phone calls and emails
- Open Mail and check documents for recording requirements
- Index the instruments into the computer
- Run an entry book on the instruments recorded and check the instruments on paper
- Scan the recorded instruments and recheck to make sure all is correct and then release for public record
- Assist with office functions as requested
- Strong customer service abilities, must provide pleasant and courteous service to a diverse public.
- Computer literate
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and communicate effectively with all levels of employees and management.
- Work well as a team player
- Quick learner with new tasks
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
- Must maintain attendance and punctuality standards
This is a full-time position. The County provides an excellent benefits package. Please include cover letter, resume and Dubois County Employment Application located on the Dubois County website, job openings.
Submit via email to email@example.com
Deadline to apply is March 25, 2019 at 4:00 p.m.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Human Resources Director
Human Resources Director supports all County Departments with regards to employee benefits, activities, discipline, hiring, and other needs as identified.
Support available to County Employees is as follows:
- Employee Insurance Programs
- Employee Benefits
- Annual Open Enrollment Process
- Health Plan Fiscal Status
- FMLA/Other Leave Requests
- Wellness Programs
- New Employee Orientation
- Employee Policies
- Employee Files
- Job Descriptions
- HR Budget Process
- Complaint Resolution
- Regulation Compliance
- Updated Knowledge/Awareness
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Human Resources
- Current working knowledge of key employment laws and practices
- Computer literate: Word, Excel, Power Point
- Human Resources Degree or SHRM/HRCI certification a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interface and communicate effectively with all levels of employees and management.
- Demonstrated success implementing and sustaining HR Programs and initiatives
This is a full-time position - 40 Hours per week. The County provides an excellent benefits package.
Salary: Competitive wages, negotiable based on experience
Application Deadline: March 22, 2019 at 4:00 p.m.
Please include cover letter, resume and the Dubois County Employment Application located on the County of Dubois website under job openings. Submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer
Dubois County Park/4H Fairgrounds Summer Help
Dubois County Park /4-H Fairgrounds is taking applications to fill summer positions. Duties include trash disposal, mowing, light construction and event setup among others. Applications are available via email at email@example.com - online at www.duboiscountyin.org or can be picked up at the Fairgrounds or the Courthouse. Former employees must reapply to be considered for the current season.
Applications can be emailed or returned to:
Dubois County Park
4095 S St Rd 162
Deadline Monday, January 21, 2019